Federalist Co-Founder Destroys Democrats new Impeachment Evidence
Sean Davis, co-founder of the Federalist pointed out a glaring issue with the new impeachment evidence Democrats have obtained from Lev Parnas.
According to Town Hall:
As House Speaker Nancy Pelosi announced the Democratic impeachment managers this morning, new “explosive” evidence dropped last night in yet another attempt by Democrats to convince the public that their impeachment push isn’t a partisan circus. It’s also meant to add pressure on Senate Republicans to allow witnesses. Everyone has heard enough about Trump, Russia, and collusion. It’s over. Done. The only areas still believing this myth are portions of the country where the most deranged anti-Trump voters reside. No one cares, especially in the swing states. But let’s give this new evidence a look. Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA), chair of the House Intelligence Committee and part of the impeachment team passed on some note from an associate of Rudy Giuliani dealing with the Trump-Ukraine allegation that started the Democrats’ impeachment push. To recap, in July, Trump supposedly threatened to withhold aid from Ukraine unless they investigated Hunter Biden’s board position at Burisma, an energy company (via Axios):Advertisement
House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) sent a letter to House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler (D-N.Y.) on Tuesday notifying him of two flash drives containing additional evidence related to the impeachment inquiry, which was obtained from indicted Giuliani associate Lev Parnas.
Why it matters: As Axios’ Alayna Treene reported earlier today, a public release of some or all of these materials could give Democrats new ammunition to argue that the White House must turn over more information and allow new testimony from witnesses.
The big picture: The Soviet-born Parnas helped connect Rudy Giuliani to Ukrainian officials while the pair were engaged in a campaign to pressure Ukraine to investigate President Trump’s political opponents.
NEW: Today's documents make clear that Lev Parnas' work for Dmytro Firtash went beyond translation services.
Here's a copy of his notes about a legal plan for the indicted Ukrainian oligarch (with ties to Russian Organized Crime) to get a deal while under indictment: pic.twitter.com/Ft7RKgEiD2
— Tom Winter (@Tom_Winter) January 14, 2020
An undated note from a guy indicted on multiple federal charges of fraud and conspiracy who's already fabricated evidence in a desperate attempt to get an immunity deal from Schiff and Pelosi so he can avoid prison? That's the new smoking gun? LOL. https://t.co/xnnEsZUqo1
— Sean Davis (@seanmdav) January 14, 2020
The Democrats have relied on loose evidence throughout the whole process so this comes as no surprise to anyone who has been watching.
anything coming from this bullshit is toxic, IF THE DEMONCRAPS HAD THIS WHY DIDN’T THEY USE IT EARLIER????? this is manufactured evidence with no chain of evidence…all bullshit from the communist group in the swamp.
Typical, no chain of custody to be added to hearsay, is there anything these dimwits won’t do to pull the wool over the voting eyes? I have yet to see evidence, defined as proof of the facts in issue and which may include the testimony of witnesses, records, documents, or objects. So is the Senate going to use the federal rules of evidence or are they going to continue the charade the House did in an attempt to tarnish Trump?
This is Ballsey Ford #2.
Using a criminal who is facing prison time fits the demoTRASH scheme of things. Let’s get anyone who will lie to keep from going to prison — someone – somewhere — maybe in Nigeria will believe what this POS says. What a f*****g embarrassment to this country the demoSCUM low life are. I wouldn’t let these worthless,good-for-nothing,waste of oxygen,lying, corrupt scum make a decision for anything. They have become a total threat to our National Security and should be dealt with as traitors.
The road to true freedom though an old one is built on solid rock! Before we depart down that road let’s thank all of those in the political class, the bureaucracy, the media, and academia for inspiring us to follow Donald J. Trump in his battle to return each of them to their Constitutional roles as our servants versus our rulers; and for validating the lessons learned presented below! Soldier/Cop/Grunt, Retired
Rape, Pillage,Plunder; America, You’ve Been Had!
How much more before you stand up to those who have made the following lessons learned facts?
1. The American people are the most effectively lied to people in modern times thanks primarily to the American political class, the American bureaucracy, the American media, and American academia.
2. Arrogance coupled with ignorance equals stupidity.
3. The greatest threats to the American people are the corrupt and/or incompetent politicians/bureaucrats/academicians found at every level of government/academia, and the majority of the American so-called media.
4. Most of the politicians/bureaucrats/academicians I have encountered during my years as a soldier/cop I most kindly refer to as; self-serving, witless, cowards.
5. The American Profession of Arms and our brothers/sisters in blue have failed to protect the American people from all of their enemies, both foreign and most especially domestic.
PS These lessons learned were first presented to a gathering of Americans in 1989. The only positive change to the American political environment since then has been the arrival of one, Donald J. Trump! Since D.J. Trump took office I have added two more lessons learned thanks to the overall behavior of the parties highlighted in lessons learned 1-3 above. Seems approximately 25% of the American population has declared war on the rest of the nation!
6. After carefully watching the whole of the political class since Donald J. Trump walked down that escalator in Trump Tower to date, I can say without reservation that most of the group will sell their souls and our bodies just to remain in power. (Added 2019)
7. Want to see what the United States of America will look like if the left takes control of the government? Take your pick, New York City, Baltimore, Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles, or the complete package; California. (Added 2019)