MURDOCK: Biden’s Socialist Budget Targets Poor, Black Smokers
Joe Biden repeatedly has pledged to raise taxes only on the affluent.
“I promise you, you have my word, if you make less than $400,000 a year, you won’t pay a penny more in taxes,” the president told voters in St. Paul, Minnesota on October 30, 2020. According to Americans for Tax Reform, Biden publicly expressed these or equivalent remarks at least 41 other times.
These are mere words to Biden. He is working furiously to send these 42 commitments up in smoke, quite literally.
Biden’s highly fluid, accounting-trick laden Build Back Better plan could wind up costing between $1 trillion and $5.7 trillion, once feuding Democrats choose from among their multiple personalities. If they ever organize themselves and pass this socialist monstrosity, it likely will include higher taxes on tobacco and vape products.
Read the rest from Deroy at Fox News.
Socialism is not an ideology that serve anyone but the ones pushing it. But sold to the general public, that’s it is for them, it never has been. How are the people of Venezuela doing? We never hear any news about them, Why? No Marxist ideology, at any level, is for the people. Liberal Idea’s, the least of Marxism, end up moving farther and farther towards outright Marxism, Nothing beats, God given rights, Freedom, and Liberty, The Dem. Party has moved to mandates, for experimental drugs today, what tomorrow? They want total control of Oure Children, what next? They took away our energy independents, and now we are importing and relying on other countries for our energy. They want to defund our safety, by defunding the police. It’s our tax’s, and price for goods that are going up, the very rich can afford, and find loop holes, but not the middle class or the poor, they are pushed farther and farther into the ground.
Note: Thank you dear Lord! I’ve been waiting since the seventies to see just what it would take to get the American people to stand up and throw the incompetent/corrupt/self-serving/witless politicians, bureaucrats, academicians, and media folks out on the street. Whether it’s a needle in the arm or lying Joe Biden i tell you what, if you civilians will stand tall know many old vets like me will come back to help just so long as you don’t ask me to tote one of those %$#@ M-60’s!
RAPE, PILLAGE, PLUNDER; AMERICA YOU’VE BEEN HAD!
NOTE: First, my thanks to President Trump for his role in exposing the entire military/industrial/political/deep state complex and the swamp they employ. Last, my thanks to Little Joe, Crying Chuck, Loony Nancy, and so many others in the swamp. Special thanks to each of you for reinforcing my lessons learned throughout your years in politics. Little Joe do you remember the time we listed you, Billy Clinton, and a whole gaggle of politicians as subjects in that international drug trade investigation? Hint, it was during your first term in the Senate. Why don’t you impress the folks by explaining the term, ‘Green Lining?’ Little Joe you also have my congratulations in that you are one of the three subjects who have gone on to be President of the United States of America!
This article reinforces the confession/lessons learned first presented in 1989 (most presented in 1989, rest added during President Obama’s last two years in office) to the citizens of this old soldier/cop/mercenary’s community while serving as their police chief.
A Soldier/Cop/Mercenary’s Confession/Lessons Learned
* Soldiers (ground combat soldiers, that is) do not fight first and foremost for their country, the flag, motherhood, girls back home, or apple pie! Before all else, soldiers engaged in ground combat fight for their fellow soldiers and their unit. Why? Because in every war/police action/whatever including WWII the strategies and tactics adopted by mostly incompetent/corrupt military and civilian managers (notice I said managers not leaders) were/are designed to maximize the profits of the military/industrial/political complex with little regard for the those personnel charged with employing the same. In short, the American soldier has been/is nothing more than a “mercenary” since 1969 with the creation of the “All Volunteer Army (VOLAR)”.
* The Seven C’s of Leadership according to a survey of 1646 Vietnam era ground combat veterans listed of the order of their importance (according to the vets) are; Candor, Competence, Consistency, Commitment, Courage, Compassion, and Courtesy. The reason the soldiers in the survey chose the word “candor” is because to them candor encompasses both omission and co-mission. To a combat soldier lack of absolute candor, be it co-mission or omission, are equal sins! In short, soldiers expect/demand absolute candor from their leaders before all else. Note: The democrats have proven they are masters of co-mission, while republicans have proven they are masters of omission!
* The American people are the most effectively lied to people in modern times thanks primarily to politicians, bureaucrats, academicians, and the media.
* Arrogance plus ignorance equals stupidity (A + I = S).
* The greatest threats to the American people are the corrupt and/or incompetent politicians/bureaucrats/academicians found at every level of government/academia, and the majority of the American so-called media.
* The American Profession of Arms and our brothers/sisters in the Blue have failed to protect the American people from all of their enemies, both foreign and ‘most especially’ domestic.
* There are only two primary requirements to be a career soldier and/or cop in America. One must be smart enough to do the work and dumb enough to take the job.
* American soldiers and police officers must in addition to mastering all of their professionally mandated tasks learn to accomplish the same with at least one arm tied behind their backs and their vision impaired 50% or more.
* Far too many of the politicians, bureaucrats, academicians, and media types I have encountered during my years as a soldier/cop/mercenary I most kindly refer to as; self-serving, witless, cowards. Note: I originally referred to the aforementioned folks as; “Self-serving, witless, cowardly, pissants!” After retiring to the deep woods I dropped pissants once becoming acquainted with the little guys; in that I learned pissants are not self-serving nor witless, and certainly not cowards!
* After carefully watching the whole of the political class since May of 1960, I can say without reservation that most of the group will sell their souls and our bodies just to remain in power.
* Want to see what the United States of America will look like if the left takes control of the government? Take your pick: New York City, Baltimore, Chicago, Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, or the complete packages; California, New York, Illinois, etc, etc, etc…..
* If the so-called Progressive movement continues unchecked a number of able veterans are going to be presented with a challenge/decision. Are the American people worth another drop of our sweat and/or our blood?
* The end goal of the elites and their minions is not (nor ever has been) socialism, communism, or capitalism. The elites of the world have used all manner of ideologies, religions, terrorism, brute force, etc. to drive the masses/peasants/serfs/whatever in one direction. That direction leads to one of the oldest forms of human control ever employed in the history of mankind. That form of human control is Feudalism!
PS All of the lessons learned above (save the last three, which were added during Obama’s last two years in office) and the four mentioned below were written for the prelude of a book titled: “Rape, Pillage, Plunder; America You’ve Been Had!” (After Obama was elected to his second term I added; “And It’s Your Own Damn Fault!”). The book has not been published in that the Department of Defense has denied four requests to publish the same due to classified information they claim is in the book. That so-called classified information primarily deals with the number of politicians and bureaucrats sitting at the federal, state, county, and city levels of government during the Carter years who made the list of subjects in an investigation of the international drug trade and money laundering. Three of those politicians went on to be President of the United States of America. Four of the original lessons learned will remain unpublished in that I do not believe most of the Americans alive today can handle the level of anxiety that might be generated from their exposure. Few Americans can imagine the lengths so many have gone to destroy this nation just since President Eisenhower’s last year in office. I say that because that was the year I joined the army and have stood witness to the destructive policies first initiated by the Kennedy administration with folks like his brother Robert and Robert McNamara (Mac the Knife- soldier’s nickname for the #$%) laying the ground work for administrations that followed! Thus the reason for the two part prayer I said immediately upon learning that President Kennedy had been shot. First I prayed that God would spare him and second that the shooter was not a soldier from my unit nor any other military unit!
Who wants to give me permission to knock Biden’s lights out? He is driving me crazy.
can you say moron, stupid or even crazy and demo-fools vote for people like him, sorry state of the democrat (socialist) crazies.