California Rep. Jackie Speier Announces She Won’t Run for Re-Election

On Tuesday morning another House Democrat announced she would not be running for re-election in next year’s midterm election. California Rep. Jackie Speier announced in a video she would not be running for another term in Congress.

The Hill reports:

“Today, I’m announcing that I will not be a candidate for reelection to Congress in 2022,” Speier said in a video announcing her decision.

“It’s time for me to come home,” she added. “Time for me to be more than a weekend wife, mother and friend.

SHARE THIS WITH YOUR FRIENDS:
Notify of
guest
7 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Greg Misquitta
Greg Misquitta
15 days ago

JACKIE Saw – the Writing On The Wall (of the Border). . .

JACKIE Knew – She would get – SPEIERed. . .
By a DEPLORABLE Trump Endorsed Candidate. . .

And so – Another One Bites the Dust. . . Another One Bites – Another One Bites. . . Another One Bites the Dust. . .
And the RADIO – Goes – GA! GA!!
As From Across this – LAND OF THE FREE. . . HME OF THE BRAVE. . .
The DEPLORABLES Chant:
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS. . .
AND ‘MERICA. . . WE WILL – WE WILL – ROCK YOU!

sO – .
HIT THE ROAD – JACKIE. . . DON’T YOU COME BACK NO MORE – NO MORE. . .
HIT THE ROAD – JACKIE. .. DON’T YOU COME BACK NO MORE – NO MORE – NO MORE – NO MORE. . .

Denny Crane!

Stephen Fowler
Stephen Fowler
15 days ago

Sure would be nice if this story had half the story included in it.

“California’s 14th congressional district is a congressional district in the U.S. state of California. Jackie Speier, a Democrat, has represented the district since January 2013. Currently, it contains most of San Mateo County and a sliver of southwestern San Francisco.”

Now ya know.

Joe
Joe
12 days ago

She knew her time was up,and that she would never get re=elected, like the majority, of dummycraps that will be voted out in 2022. Most can resign, because their chance of re=election is slim to none.The red wave is going to drown all surviving dummycraps, and those barely hanging on,your doomsday is right around the corner.

Lisa
Lisa
12 days ago
Reply to  Joe

Ask can’t I up vote this comment and I can vote for others? God, I am so sick of idiots telling me what I can do!!!! 1600 daily is a bunch of morons!!!

Lisa
Lisa
12 days ago
Reply to  Lisa

Hope you read it and remove it then I will unsubscribe to your bs!!!

D Dyal
D Dyal
12 days ago

Jeez, please tell me that she is not moving to Florida like Nancy Pelosi is who just bought a $25 million mansion on Jupiter Island.

Jawad
Jawad
10 days ago

Like my favorite Californian loves to say: ‘to HELL with these people!’

Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x