New Poll Gives Biden and the Democrats Bad News
New poll numbers are pointing to a landslide for Republicans and a bloodbath for Democrats.
According to Townhall:
Another week, another absolutely gruesome poll for President Biden and the Democrats. Analyzing results like this is starting to feel like a weekly tradition. In late October, it was the NBC News poll. Then came the USA Today/Suffolk survey, which had the GOP leading by eight points on the generic congressional ballot. I’ve noted before that Republicans even being statistically tied on that particular metric is generally very good news for the GOP, which traditionally trails on the question. I also mentioned that the eight-point Republican lead looked like “a bit of an outlier,” pending more data. Well, now we have more data via a fresh Washington Post/ABC News survey, and it’s not an outlier anymore. It’s hard to overstate how bad the political environment is for Democrats nationally right now, and if the midterm elections were right around the corner, Republicans would likely be swept into congressional majorities, while inflicting additional down-ballot damage. My goodness:
New WP/ABC poll has Biden job approval 41-53. On handling of economy: 39-55. On handling of pandemic: 47-49. Plus, 59% worry Biden will 'do too much to increase the size and role of government in US society.' And this is big: Generic ballot R 51 D 41. https://t.co/g7zMrV05SkAdvertisement
— Byron York (@ByronYork) November 14, 2021
Biden being 12 points underwater overall, and getting crushed (-16) on the economy isn’t at all surprising at this point. He’s at (35/58) among independents, which is a bit of a “wow” data point. The president slipping underwater on COVID is also somewhat eyebrow-raising. Nearly 60 percent of the public now worried about the government growing too much could pose a grave threat to “Build Back Better,” and could embolden Sen. Joe Manchin to follow through on his inclination to effectively freeze the legislative process on that front. But I did an actual double-take at the generic ballot number. Republicans plus ten? Did I read that right? I did. For reference, the GOP won the House “popular vote” nationwide by seven points in 2010. They gained 63 House seats. They won the national “popular vote” nationwide by less than six points in 2014. They gained eight Senate seats. The RCP polling average showed Republicans trailing on the generic congressional ballot by nearly seven points in 2020. The actual margin was roughly half that. And the GOP gained 12 net seats. With all the caveats firmly in place that a lot can change politically over the span of eleven months or so, I can literally only imagine what an R+10 national election would look like. The conventional wisdom is that Republicans will gain back the House somewhat easily, but the Senate will be significantly tougher. I still believe that’s true, but numbers like this might make me reconsider if they hold up. My goodness, again:
Overlooked nugget from the ABC/WaPo poll— Republicans up a whopping 23 points on the generic ballot in the eight biggest Senate battlegrounds. https://t.co/LXJzgqvn1m
— Josh Kraushaar (@HotlineJosh) November 14, 2021
The key Senate states this cycle are much worse for Democrats than in the country writ large, and the national numbers are already very bad for Democrats. The poll also finds that in those eight major 2022 Senate states, Biden’s approval rating is 33 percent, and he’s performing seven and 11 points worse than he is nationally on the economy and COVID, respectively. I feel compelled to repeat that many things could change before November of next year, but things are shaping up staggeringly well for Republicans, with crucial battlegrounds being especially inhospitable to the Democratic Party at the moment. Maybe Republicans whiffing on some prized Senate recruits will undermine their preferred overall outcomes. But maybe running second-tier candidates won’t make a huge difference. Another point: Many Democrats and their media allies assured us just last week that after the infrastructure bill passed, and a good monthly jobs number was posted, an important shift was upon us. If only the Virginia and New Jersey elections had occurred one week later, they claimed, Democrats would have performed appreciably better. The WaPo/ABC survey we’ve been reviewing was in the field entirely after both of those supposed game-changers took place. The environment arguably deteriorated for Democrats. That sound you hear is another denialist narrative spin circling the drain. Meanwhile, this trend – which deeply threatens the Left’s toxic identity politics racket – continues apace:
Another big red flag for Dems: They’re only winning 49% of Hispanic voters in the ABC/WaPo survey. Won 69% in the 2018 House vote, per exit polling.
— Josh Kraushaar (@HotlineJosh) November 14, 2021
Brown-skinned white supremacy is on the march, MSNBC and progressive Twitter will soon inform us. I’ll leave you with one more polling result:
Three points more than his win in 2020. https://t.co/IaNfvP39YH
— Tom Bevan (@TomBevanRCP) November 14, 2021
Will Democrats find out what they are doing wrong or will they continue to blame everyone but themselves? Bold strategy.
Democrats should take their deflated ball and go home.
It is much lower and the pollsters are once again OFF. Biden is at 30 or lower.
When you FAST! TRACK! on DESTROYING AMERICA! And actually, THINK! (ONE THINK MR. POTATOE HEAD CAN’T DO) & FLIP! TO SOCIALISM? YOU ARE IN A DELUSIONAL MENTAL STATE, DIS-CONNECTED FROM REALITY!
After the 2020 election nobody dare predict the outcome. Biden is so bad, the dead are trending red, but democrats will contest every dead voter. They know how they’re supposed to vote.
RAPE, PILLAGE, PLUNDER; AMERICA YOU’VE BEEN HAD!
Before commenting on this article, I must first thank all of you Americans who of late have started raising your voices and/or casting your votes to counter all those bent on destroying this nation. I’ve been waiting since the sixties to see just what it would take to get the American people to stand up and use the most important weapons they have (their voices and their votes) to throw the incompetent/corrupt/self-serving/witless politicians, bureaucrats, academicians, and media folks out on the street. No matter if it’s our children’s education, a needle in the arm, a brain dead president, wreaking the economy, election/voter fraud, and/or any other of the so-called progressives’ activities designed to drive the American people into nothing short of pure bondage. If this current upshot in Americans raising up to challenge whatever continues, just want all Americans to know that if you will stand tall many old vets/cops like me will come back to help (just so long as you don’t ask me to tote one of those %$#@ M-60’s)!
Next, my thanks to President Trump for his role in exposing the entire military/industrial/political/deep state complex and the swamp they employ.
Last, my thanks to Godfather Joe, Silly Kamara, Crying Chuck, Loony Nancy, and so many others in the swamp. Special thanks to each of you for reinforcing my confession/lessons learned (see below) throughout your years in politics. Godfather Joe do you remember the time we listed you, Billy Clinton, and a whole gaggle of politicians as subjects in that international drug trade investigation? Hint, it was during your first term in the Senate. Why don’t you impress the folks by explaining the term, ‘Green Lining?’ Godfather Joe, you also have my congratulations in that you are one of the three subjects in that drug trade/money laundering investigation who have gone on to be President of the United States of America!
This article reinforces the confession/lessons learned (see below) first presented in 1989 (Original 13 first presented in 1989, four added during President Obama’s last two years in office and President Trump’s first year in office. Four of the original 13 omitted due to public sensitivity and DOD classification) to the citizens of this old soldier/cop/mercenary’s community while serving as their police chief.
A Soldier/Cop/Mercenary’s Confession/Lessons Learned
* The Seven C’s of Leadership according to a survey of 1646 Vietnam era ground combat veterans listed of the order of their importance (according to the vets) are; Candor, Competence, Consistency, Commitment, Courage, Compassion, and Courtesy. The reason the soldiers chose the word “candor” is because candor encompasses both omission and co-mission. To a combat soldier lack of absolute candor, be it co-mission or omission, are equal sins! In short, soldiers expect/demand absolute candor from their leaders before all else. Note: The democrats have proven they are masters of co-mission, while republicans have proven they are masters of omission!
* The American people are the most effectively lied to people in modern times thanks primarily to politicians, bureaucrats, academicians, and the media.
* The greatest threats to the American people are the corrupt and/or incompetent politicians/bureaucrats/academicians found at every level of government/academia, and the majority of the American so-called media.
* Soldiers do not fight first and foremost for their country, the flag, motherhood, girls back home, or apple pie! Before all else, soldiers fight for their fellow soldiers and their unit. Why? Because in every war/police action/whatever including WWII the strategies and tactics adopted by mostly incompetent/corrupt military and civilian managers (notice I said managers not leaders) were/are designed to maximize the profits of the military/industrial/political complex with little regard for the those personnel charged with employing the same. In short, the American soldier has been/is nothing more than a “mercenary” since 1969 with the creation of the “All Volunteer Army (VOLAR)”.
* The American Profession of Arms and our brothers/sisters in the Blue have failed to protect the American people from all of their enemies, both foreign and ‘most especially’ domestic.
* There are only two primary requirements to be a career soldier and/or cop in America. One must be smart enough to do the work and dumb enough to take the job.
* American soldiers and police officers must in addition to mastering all of their professionally mandated tasks learn to accomplish the same with at least one arm tied behind their backs and their vision impaired 50% or more.
* Far too many of the politicians, bureaucrats, academicians, and media types I have encountered during my years as a soldier/cop/mercenary I most kindly refer to as; self-serving, witless, cowards. Note: I originally referred to the aforementioned folks as; “Self-serving, witless, cowardly, pissants!” After retiring to the deep woods I dropped pissants once becoming acquainted with the little guys; in that I learned pissants are not self-serving nor witless, and certainly not cowards!
* After carefully watching the whole of the political class since May of 1960, I can say without reservation that most of the group will sell their souls and our bodies just to remain in power.
* Want to see what the United States of America will look like if the left takes control of the government? Take your pick: New York City, Baltimore, Chicago, Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, or the complete packages; California, New York, Illinois, etc, etc, etc…..
* If the so-called Progressive movement continues unchecked a number of able veterans are going to be presented with a challenge/decision. Are the American people worth another drop of our sweat and/or our blood?
* The end goal of the elites and their minions is not (nor ever has been) socialism, communism, or capitalism. The elites of the world have used all manner of ideologies, religions, terrorism, brute force, etc. to drive the masses/peasants/serfs/whatever in one direction. That direction leads to one of the oldest forms of human control ever employed in the history of mankind. That form of human control is Feudalism!
* Arrogance plus ignorance equals stupidity (A + I = S).
We don’t need articles like this as they may cause people to not vote, which is OK if they are Democrats, but I assume not many of them read this medium. Be positive but do not make such bold announcements if you want people to turn out and vote.
Randy, you beat me to the punch. This article, and many like it, will just encourage every last democrat to come out and vote and keep the cocky Republicans home because supposedly there is no need to vote.
Biden is a terrible President. He and his followers need to go.
The Democrats have embraced the Left and the Left has pushed them and pushed the envelope too far. They have finally shown their true colors. Watch them awaken the sleeping giant. If they pull off another wholesale theft by election fraud there will be a revolution, probably a HOT one.
Yeah, but Democrats cheat to keep winning.