Tulsi Gabbard Admits Biden Admin of Lying to Congress
Tulsi Gabbard has accused Biden’s Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas of lying to Congress.
According to Fox News:
Former congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard slammed President Biden‘s immigration policies on Saturday during “Justice with Judge Jeanine,” which she said had serious humanitarian and national security consequences.
“Actions speak louder and louder than words,” Gabbard said. “[I]t doesn’t matter how many times Secretary [Antony] Blinken or Kamala Harris or anyone from the administration says, you know, don’t come across the border.”Advertisement
“These drug cartels, these human traffickers, they are incredibly emboldened to the point where they feel that they can do this without consequence, where they feel they can continue profiting off of trafficking people across these borders that are essentially open … The fact is that the open-door policy that this administration has in place is posing a humanitarian crisis is creating a humanitarian crisis, as well as a very serious security threat for our country,” the former lawmaker said.
Gabbard went on to accuse Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas of boldly lying to Congress.
She said, “The Department of Homeland Security secretary recently told Congress: ‘Our borders are secure.’ This is what he said.”
Gabbard has said that the lies are doing nothing but making Americans lose trust in the government.
Trust and government are anonymous…
I’m not so sure the Obidma Regime has ever told the Truth about anything. It started at “We got 81 million votes” and went downhill from there.
First Clinto…then Obama…and now Biden. All of them pathalogically incapable of telling the truth….possessing hearts hardened beyond redemption.
When will U join the GOP?? Or Go Indie, something
For the unification of our country, I would like Gabbard to be VP under Trump 2024! Can you imagine two straight shooters in the White House?
Too bad the Dems didn’t nominate her for V.P. then #FJB would be staring at the 25th Amendment and given a permanent basement vacation.
TULSI, THANK YOU FOR BEING RIGHT ON TARGET. TAKE IT FROM AN OLD SOLDIER/COP WHO HAS BEEN WATCHING SINCE IKE WAS PRESIDENT. NOTE CONFESSION/LESSONS LEARNED BELOW. BY THE WAY, LITTLE JOE (GODFATHER) BIDEN WAS ONE OF THE SUBJECTS IN A MAJOR CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION THAT WAS ONE OF THE PRIMARY MOTIVATORS FOR ME FINALLY PUBLICALLY RENDERING THIS CONFESSION.
CONFESSION/LESSONS LEARNED BY AN OLD MILITARY/CIVILIAN COP
In light of all the activities of the “Left/Progressives” and many other groups seemingly bent on destroying everything we cops and soldiers have/are ‘supposedly’ spent/spending ours careers and in far too many cases giving/gave our lives defending, can you guess which of the following confession/lessons learned were first presented to the public in 1989 by a soldier/cop following 26 years in the army and in his third year as a civilian police chief?
A Soldier/Cop’s Confession/Lessons Learned
*Soldiers (ground combat soldiers, that is) do not fight first and foremost for their country, the flag, motherhood, girls back home, nor apple pie! Before all else, soldiers engaged in ground combat fight for their fellow soldiers and their unit. Why? Because in every war/police action/whatever including WWII the strategies and tactics adopted by mostly incompetent/corrupt military and civilian managers (notice I said mangers not leaders) were designed to maximize the profits of the military/industrial/political complex with little regard for the those personnel charged with employing the same.
* The Seven C’s of Leadership according to a survey of 1646 Vietnam era ground combat veterans listed of the order of their importance (according to the vets) were; Candor, Competence, Consistency, Commitment, Courage, Compassion, and Courtesy. The reason the soldiers in the survey chose the word “candor” is because to them candor encompasses both omission and co-mission. To a combat soldier lack of absolute candor, be it co-mission or omission, are equal sins! In short, soldiers expect/demand absolute candor from their leaders before all else. Note: The democrats have proven they are masters of co-mission, while republicans have proven they are masters of omission!
* The American people are the most effectively lied to people in modern times thanks primarily to politicians, bureaucrats, academicians, and the media.
* Arrogance plus ignorance equals stupidity (A + I = S).
* The greatest threats to the American people are the corrupt and/or incompetent politicians/bureaucrats/academicians found at every level of government/academia, and the majority of the American so-called media.
* Most of the politicians, bureaucrats, academicians, and media types I have encountered during my years as a soldier/cop I most kindly refer to as; self-serving, witless, cowards. Note: I originally refereed to the aforementioned folks as; “Self-serving, witless, cowardly, pissants!” After retiring to the deep woods I dropped pissants once becoming acquainted with the little guys; in that I learned pissants are not self-serving nor witless, and certainly not cowards!
* The American Profession of Arms and our brothers/sisters in the Blue have failed to protect the American people from all of their enemies, both foreign and ‘most especially’ domestic.
* There are only two primary requirements to be a career soldier and/or cop in America. One must be smart enough to do the work and dumb enough to take the job.
* American soldiers and police officers must in addition to mastering all of their professionally mandated tasks learn to accomplish the same with at least one arm tied behind their backs and their vision impaired 50% or more.
* After carefully watching the whole of the political class since May of 1960, I can say without reservation that most of the group will sell their souls and our bodies just to remain in power.
* Want to see what the United States of America will look like if the left takes control of the government? Take your pick: New York City, Baltimore, Chicago, Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, or the complete packages; California, New York, Illinois, etc, etc, etc…..
* If the so-called Progressive movement continues unchecked a number of able veterans are going to be presented with a challenge/decision. Are the American people worth another drop of our sweat and/or our blood?
* The end goal of the elites of this world is not (nor ever has been) socialism, communism, or capitalism. The elites of world have used all manner of ideologies, religions, terrorism, brute force, etc. to drive the masses/peasants/serfs/whatever in one direction. That direction leads to one of the oldest forms of human control ever employed in the history of mankind. That form of human control is, Feudalism!