Biden’s Civil Rights Pick Promoted Racism

Public Domain

Biden’s pick to be his civil rights chief reportedly promoted racism and anti-semitism.

According to The Washington Free Beacon:

[Kristen] Clarke and a coauthor outlined “the genetic differences between Blacks and whites” in a 1994 letter to the editors of Harvard’s student newspaper, which criticized the political scientist Charles Murray’s book The Bell Curve. The genetic difference they identify, varying levels of melanin between whites and blacks, accounts for disparate cognitive abilities, physical power, and even spirituality, the pair said. The so-called melanin theory has no basis in science.

“Melanin endows Blacks with greater mental, physical and spiritual abilities—something which cannot be measured based on Eurocentric standards,” they wrote.

Clarke’s remarks will ignite a white-hot confirmation battle in the Senate at a time of heightened racial tension. Though the incendiary statements are more than 25 years old, several of President Donald Trump’s judicial nominees were grilled over comparatively tamer items they wrote as college students, prompting public apologies and even a withdrawal. If confirmed, Clarke would shape federal litigation strategies and lead enforcement of the nation’s civil-rights statutes. Tucker Carlson Tonight was the first to report on her writings.

Clarke also came in for criticism from Jewish students after she invited the anti-Semitic academic Tony Martin to campus in her capacity as president of the Black Students Association. Martin, then a professor of Africana studies at Wellesley College, promoted false theories implicating a Jewish cabal in the global slave trade and self-published a book called The Jewish Onslaught just one year before visiting Harvard at Clarke’s request.A majority of Martin’s faculty colleagues condemned the book as anti-Semitic, according to a 2001 column in the Boston Globe.

To note Senators of both parties were harsher on Trump nominees who made milder remarks.

SHARE THIS WITH YOUR FRIENDS:
Subscribe
Notify of
guest
16 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Lisa
Lisa
3 years ago

Biden and the whole democrat party are disgusting racists so why would we expect anything else. There is nothing lower than a scummy democrat.

PatrioticVeteran
PatrioticVeteran
3 years ago
Reply to  Lisa

amen to that Lisa. Sleepy Joe and his Ho – will destroy America.

Nine Island Girl
Nine Island Girl
3 years ago

You can absolutely count on that.

Les H
Les H
3 years ago
Reply to  Lisa

Look at all the rest of the picks that, that drooling old gasbag has made! If they are not leftover obama cronies, there is something communistic about all of them. If there wasn’t they wouldn’t allow themselves to be associated with that administration

Robin Rosenblatt
Robin Rosenblatt
3 years ago

Another one? He is make a government of Racism.

PatrioticVeteran
PatrioticVeteran
3 years ago

Within 3 months, they probably will be so outrageous, that they won’t be able to go home to their Districts and have to learn how to sleep in their Offices in the WH with one-eye open at all times. God Bless the USA

Les H
Les H
3 years ago

Hopefully that will be the case, but much sooner, like day one.

Joe
Joe
3 years ago

Make sure this racist is never put in place, we have enough racists in government already, and their all dumbocraps. This has always been the racist party, and they try to put that lable on the repukes, because they are afraid to stand up for themselves and supporters.Without Trump.this party is nothing,but a bunch of spineless, politicians, that won’t stand up to the dumbocraps, especially rhinos, like romney,cheney,assinger, and more. Soon it will no longer exist without their great leader Trump, and us 75,000,000 strong who back him not most repukes..

Steve
Steve
3 years ago
Reply to  Joe

DUMBOCRATS KILLED DEMOCRACY WHILST REPUBLICAN WEAK KNEED RHINOS KILLED THE REPUBLIC!!
BOTH ARE DEAD!!
STOP ASKING US FOR MONEY TO KEEP YOUR “GAME” IN THE “GAME” and in the SENATE!!!

Patricia L Berry
Patricia L Berry
3 years ago

If only they all decided that skin color doesn’t decide anything. I am now a senior citizen, but remember my Dad always told us kids that skin is something that covers the innards – as we are all the same inside. I went on to teach my children and grandchildren the same positive ideal and it has been a success. Too bad I can’t get through to the ‘people in charge’ to stop the BS.

Steve
Steve
3 years ago

<3
Something that should be strongly held dear and often pondered on this day of our Great Martin Luther King!
GOD Bless MLK and those similiar to the great man!

PatrioticVeteran
PatrioticVeteran
3 years ago

Whose racist? Only Conservatives Whites and Conservative Blacks.
Here is a quote in (either the 2d or 3d paragraph) in this story

This yoyo is nominated by Sleepy Joe to become Civil Rights Boss. Guess how he leans? Can’t even admit most Black kill Blacks.

White House l ” We have a Problem ” here on earth, not on the moon.

Nine Island Girl
Nine Island Girl
3 years ago

The upcoming test for what’s left of the Republican party is to watch how many people they’re going to vote through for joe. Should be very few. That’s what the other side did to President Trump. But, the RINOS will cave.

ralph eye
ralph eye
3 years ago

Racism is getting to be old hat and over-used by some of the questionable people who use the term, for others, without any proof.

Robin Rosenblatt
Robin Rosenblatt
3 years ago

biden is going to create a Racist, Anti Semite country and will remain in government and end all elections.

Robin Rosenblatt
Robin Rosenblatt
3 years ago

I don’t believe biden will remove the military from the White House in the next four years or even longer. Once, biden is president the Real America Ends.

16
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x